The Professionals’ Academy of Commerce (PAC) is a renowned educational institution in the field of accountancy and commerce in Pakistan. The college was established 32 years ago and has branches in THREE cities of Pakistan and TWO Emirates of UAE. PAC also has a publishing wing namely Ishfaq Publishing Company, named after its founder Mr. Ishfaq Ahmed FCA (Late).
We, at PAC are committed to excellence. However, our vision of “Excellence” goes beyond academic performance of students. We believe that the process of nation building requires individuals who are capable of independent thinking; persons who are not followers of mediocrity rather persons who are capable of leading. We, therefore, encourage students to indulge in activities and hobbies which have the potential to develop their personalities to an extent where they are distinguishable from the ordinary. People would appreciate that trying to promote independent thinking while following the curriculum designed by professional institutes and preparing students for external examinations is no ordinary feat.
All campuses of PAC follow the vision of professional excellence and make an impact in the society in which they exist. PAC’s sustained growth over a period of 32 years is a vivid exhibition of the fact that hard work, dedication and commitment are when accompanied by honesty of purpose; it is bound to be rewarded.
PAC has some unique distinctions:
- Its service orientation and especially its commitment to serve the under privileged is so strong, that its expansion out of Lahore has always been to the cities where people ordinarily do not open an accountancy institution.
- PAC’s Islamabad, Peshawar, Dubai and Ajman campuses are the first of its kind;
- Its publishing house is the largest in the country in the field of professional accountancy;
- PAC’s faculty members have consistently produced study material which is being used by students of professional accountancy all over the country;
- PAC’s students have consistently achieved Gold Medals, Certificates of Merit, Nation and Worldwide distinctions;
- PAC’s students have also achieved distinctions in sporting and other co-curricular activities at University level.
We, at PAC are committed to maintain our leadership position in professional accountancy. Indeed maintenance of such position requires devotion, commitment and hard work.